Our eleven large individual rooms are spread over three floors and made up in varying configurations to accommodate large groups, either on a sole occupancy or mixed group booking basis. Take a look through the uniquely different rooms at La Ferme Du Lac Vert Below:
- The PleneyThe Pleney The Pleney room is our spacious honeymoon suite with bay windows and stunning views of the Pleney mountain. It has an open plan en-suite with a free standing slipper bath, twin sinks and a separate toilet. Sleeps 2/3.
- Roc D’EnferRoc D’Enfer Roc D’Enfer has a beautiful four poster Indonesian bed and Buddha theme. The en-suite has a bath and shower. Sleeps 2.
- Cote D’AbrozCote D’Abroz Cote D’Abroz is twin room with two antique single beds. The large en-suite has a shower. Sleeps 2.
- MontriondMontriond Montriond is one of the largest rooms in the chalet. It has a king size double bed and single bed. The en-suite has a bath and shower. It also has a balcony that leads out to the large terrace. Sleeps 3/4.
- Mont CheryMont Chery Mont Chery is a charming twin room which overlooks the old Mazot. The en-suite has a bath and shower. The balcony leads out to the terrace. Sleeps 2/3.
- NantauxNantaux Nantaux is a large bright room with a double and single bed. The en-suite has a bath and shower. The balcony provides great views of the Nantaux mountain. Sleeps 3/4.
- FondulayFondulay Fondulay has a double bed and en-suite Italian style wet room. It has a balcony overlooking Fondulay mountain. Sleeps 2.
- ArdentArdent Ardent is located on the top floor. It has an inbuilt king size double bed and another double bed. The en-suite has a bath. The veluxe and large windows overlook Nantaux mountain. Sleeps 4/5.
- VacheVache Vache – Double bed, single bed, en-suite with bath and shower. Sleeps 2-3.
- LapinLapin Lapin – Three single beds, en-suite with bath and shower. Sleeps 3.
- MarmotteMarmotte Marmotte – Two single beds, en-suite with shower. Sleeps 2.